International student admission
Welcome International Students to MyEdu Training Centre!
We are thrilled that you have decided to pursue your higher education with us. Our institution provides a wide range of programmes that cater to the academic interests of international students.
Our 2023/2024 intake dates are as follows: January, March, May, July, and September. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible to secure your spot for the intake of your choice.
Entry requirements vary for each programme, and we advise that you check if you meet these requirements prior to submitting your application. To enroll with us, please follow these steps:
Submit Required Documents
To apply to the program, you must submit several documents to the International Office at least 4 to 6 weeks before the intake date.
- Application Form
- Accommodation Application Form
- 8 passport-sized photographs
- 3 photocopies of your passport
- Certified True Copy of High School Result Certificate (transcripts of O-Levels, A-Levels, SM3, highest qualifications, or equivalent). If the documents are in languages other than English, they must be translated to English and certified true copy by the relevant authorities.
- A copy of completed Health Examination Medical Report (valid within three months before registration).
Payment of Registration Fee
To accept the offer, you must telegraphically transfer a non-refundable registration fee of RM2,800 to a specified bank account. Any balance left after bank charges are applied will be credited into your tuition fee account. If you are paying by Bank Draft, please make it out to MyEdu Training Centre Sdn Bhd and courier it to us.
Once we receive all of your documents, we will assess your qualifications for entry. If you meet the requirements, we will send a copy of the Letter of Conditional Offer to you via email.
Receive Letter of Offer and Visa Approval Letter
After receiving your payment, we will mail you the Letter of Offer and Visa Approval Letter (VAL).
Email flight details
Email us your flight details at least five working days prior to your arrival. A representative from MyEdu Training Centre will await your arrival at the airport.